On-Site COVID-19 Testing
Stifel Theatre has partnered with Medea Testing Solutions to provide guests with on-site COVID-19 rapid antigen testing with $0 out-of-pocket cost (with insurance or government program for uninsured). Subject to the conditions below, guests who fully and accurately complete Medea’s registration forms available at https://medeatesting.com can be tested at Medea’s on-site mobile lab with no out-of-pocket cost to them regardless of whether they have insurance.
- If a guest has health insurance: Guests must upload their insurance card and government-issued ID to Medea’s web portal (https://medeatesting.com). If the guest is a minor accompanied by their legal guardian and does not have photo ID, the guardian’s government-issued ID will suffice.
- If a guest does not have insurance: Guest must upload some form of government-issued photo ID to Medea’s web portal. If the guest is a minor accompanied by their legal guardian and does not have photo ID, their legal guardian’s ID will suffice.
- Testing Location: Tests will be administered in the Premier Ballroom at Stifel Theatre. Entrance to the testing location is on the NW corner of the main theatre plaza at 15th & Market St.
- Hours of Operation: The testing space opens 4 hours prior to show time and closes 1 hour after, depending on volume. Hours are subject to change.
- Testing Policy: Children under 12 do not need to be tested or show a vaccine card to enter the facility. All unvaccinated guests must show a negative test within 72 hours of an event to enter the facility.
- Guests must wear a face mask in the testing area AT ALL TIMES.
- Important Notes:
- Results are reported to the guest electronically within approximately 10-15 minutes after a test is taken.
- Depending on time of arrival and number of guests using this service, on-site testing could add 30+ min delay to getting into the event. A pre-registration lane will be set to accept guests who pre-registered to give a “fast lane” option.
- To receive $0 cost testing, guests MUST PRESENT ID AND INSURANCE CARD (if insured).
- A negative test result will remain in the guest/staff account for 72hrs from the time the test was administered. One test may cover two events depending on timing.